New Safety measures in the Airports in the airports of the European Union
A guide for its aid
With the aim of protecting to him against the threat of the liquid explosives, the European Union (UE) has adopted new safety measures that restrict the amount of liquids or substances of similar consistency that the passengers can take with himself when they pass the safety controls of the communitarian airports. These measures are applicable to all the passengers whom they indifferently embark in a communitarian airport of the destiny.
This means that in the UD, control posts of security and its luggage of cabin, they will be controlled to detect liquid and other prohibited articles. However, the new measures do not limit the acquisition of liquids that can be bought in the stores located in restricted area or on board an airplane of the European Union.
The new measures apply as of day 6 of November of 2006 in all the airports of the European Union, besides in Norway, Iceland and Switzerland, until new warning.
While it makes his luggage.
It is only allowed to take in his luggage of hand small amounts to him of liquids. These liquids must go in small containers with a maximum individual capacity of 100 ml
Each passenger must pack these containers in a transparent plastic stock market with autocierre of more of a liter of maximum capacity (stock market of approximately 20 xs 20 cm.) not facilitating the inspection of these products in the safety controls.
The passengers will have to provide themselves with these bags before the beginning of the trip.
To effect of the new measures, liquids are considered:
- Water and other drinks.
- Gels, like for example, gel of shower or champú.
- Creams, lotions and oils, including graze of teeth.
- Contents of pressurized containers, including foam to shave, other foam and deodorants.
- Any other of similar consistency.
In the airport
- To present/display all the liquids within stock-market mentioned, separately of the hand luggage, and to place it in the tray provided to the effect in the safety controls, for its examination on the part of the security employees.
- To take off its jacket and/or shelter and to place them in the tray. These articles will separately have to be examined while you are inspected.
- To remove to its laptop and any other electronics from similar dimensions of its corresponding covers, and to separately place them in the tray for its inspection of these covers.
What does not change?
You still can:
- To take products authorized, including the liquids and substances related in the previous section, in the suitcase that UD invoices; the new measures only affect the hand luggage.
- To take in its luggage of hand medicines and food for babies, for its use during the trip, presenting/displaying them separately in the safety controls, but stock-market is not transparent.
- To buy liquids as drunk and perfumes, or in any store of the airports of the EU when these are located beyond the control post of security or on board an airship operated by an European airline.
If these products are sold in sealed bags, it does not abra them until its trip has finalized. If UD is going to continue its trip in another airport of the EU, it does not abra this sealed stock market until it has left the last communitarian airport.